Declare your scent!



Throughout the years, Jo Malone has released and established an array of scents in their classic line which ranges from the highly regarded English Pear and Freesia to the mysterious floral-woody Velvet Rose and Oud.

A post shared by AI (@j_jp_asami) on


Each and every cologne from Jo Malone can be used exclusively or combined with each other. The campaign focuses on 4 coveted classics and aims to promote the art of Fragrance Combining in order to create a totally unique scent just for yourself.

Out of the four crowned classics, where does your allegiance lies?

Sparkling English Pear and Freesia
Zesty Lime Basil and Mandarin
Opulent Peony and Blush Suede
Calming Wood Sage and Sea Salt


As for me, I’m rooting in for Wood Sage and Sea Salt. Even though I seldom uses it on its own, I find it intriguing to layer it with other cologne which may either provide warmness or enhance its woody quality. Some combination which I like to pair it with includes:

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Base) + Oud & Bergamot (Top)
Don’t you just yearn for more longevity out of Oud & Bergamot? Try layering it on top of Wood Sage & Sea Salt and you’ll get random whiffs of it throughout the day!

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Base) + Peony & Blush Suede (Top)
Sometimes when I don’t feel like too floral but wanted some floral (I bet you get me?), I’ll use Wood Sage & Sea Salt as the base to tone down the floral-ness from Peony.

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Top) + Pomegranate Noir (Base)
Occasionally, Pomegranate Noir can be a daring fragrance to catch someone’s attention (too daring in fact!). Thus, when I don’t feel like unleashing my total diva-ness, I would layer Wood Sage & Sea Salt on top of it to tone down its striking heart note and bring out more woodiness from its base.


If fragrance combining ain’t your thing, don’t worry! For every purchase made during the #Declareyourscent campaign period, you are entitled to get one out of 6 colorful selection of travel pouches to “scent” up your collection (I hope you get me LOL).

A post shared by 陳允澤 (@bonb.chen) on


Visit your nearest Jo Malone boutique and declare your scent now!

*Image courtesy goes to their respective owners. 

-Willy-


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.